Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hope for Japan


I'm sure you have felt as horrified, saddened, and helpless as I have watching the terrible devastation in Japan. Not only was the original earthquake unthinkable, but the after effects of nuclear disaster, radiation, homelessness, missing people, and so much more continues to hurt my heart as I see images daily on the news.

Close to My Heart's owner and founder, Jeanette Lynton is one of the most generous and caring people I know, and this is evidenced by her latest idea: a stamp set in which 100% of the profits go straight to the American Red Cross to benefit relief efforts in Japan.

Starting today, March 24 through April 30, this set is available to you for just $5! Typically this size set sells for $7.95 but Jeanette has made it even more affordable. It's important to me that you know that I will receive no commission at all on this stamp set. Like I said, 100% of the profit goes straight to Japan. I am not promoting this for any form of personal benefit. I'm just so pleased that I can, in my own small way, help the relief efforts in Japan, and so can you by purchasing this set.

To order this set, go to my website: http://jillk.myctmh.com and click on "SHOP ONLINE" and you can enter item #A1118, or click on the "Hope for Japan" link. If you have other items to order, you will be also be prompted to enter this set at checkout.

There is no limit to how many you can order so go to town! This is a GREAT gift for any scrappin' or stampin' friends you might have, and while giving them this beautiful gift, you are helping Japan! Everyone wins!

I am so proud to promote Close to My Heart's act of charity.

In Jeanette's own words:

"If we all do a little, together we can do a lot. Let's show our support and together, provide real HOPE for Japan!"

No comments:

Post a Comment