Thursday, March 31, 2011

All New! CTMH Video Tutorials!

I'd like to share a few Close to My Heart video tutorials with you! Fun! Fun! Fun! I love that our corporate office creates these unique, short and easy to follow tutorials for me to share with you! Get inspired!

Springin' Up Flowers

Add blooming dimension to your cards and layouts with these 3-D flowers created using our My Acrylix® Spring Up stamp set.

Does this card look familiar? It is featured in our Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book on page 55. For another idea using this stamp set, check out Jeanette’s blog.




Perfect Pinwheels!

The My Acrylix® Miracle Workshop stamp set, exclusively available in the Miracle Workshops on the Go™ kit, includes two stamp images that make it easy for you to create darling pinwheels. Watch the video to find out how!



2" Scallop Punch

Discover clever uses for our new scallop circle punch. Your head will spin with the plethora of circle ideas in this video!




Versatile Rosette Ribbon

Learn to create a pink accent for your cards and a lovely brooch for your sweater or jacket with our pink Designer Ribbon. The project ideas in this video will delight you!

No comments:

Post a Comment