Oh, Wonderful Tree!
Like this one? Here's everything you need to make this at home!
Supplies and Tools:
Paper: Believe Level 2 paper pack (X7145B), White Daisy (1385) and Tulip (X5909) cardstock
Ink Colors: Juniper (z2165), Crème Brulee (Z2167)
Microtip Scissors (Z534)
Corner Rounder (Z578)
Believe B&T: 5 ¾” x 3”
Tulip cardstock: 3” x 4”
White Daisy cardstock: 4 ¼” x 3”, ½” x 4”
• Use a corner rounder to round card corners and the corners of the Tulip 3” x 4” piece.
• Stamp the cluster tree in Juniper (2nd generation) on the 4 ¼” x 3” White Daisy piece.
o Use assorted stamped images to fill the circles on the tree.
o Stamp the little star in Crème Brulee on the ½” x 4” White Daisy piece.
o Use micro tip scissors to trim the star and the tree.
o Attach the tree to the Tulip cardstock piece.
o Use Liquid Glass to attach assorted sparkles, bling and clear buttons to the tree. Leave some areas empty.
o Use a small pop dot to pop up the little star.
• Attach the Believe B&T to the card base.
• Stamp “WONDERFUL” in Juniper in the bottom left corner.
• Attach two sparkles to the top left corner.
• Assemble as pictured.