Wednesday, July 18, 2012

All New and Exclusive Cricut Cartridge!

Exciting news from Close to My Heart!

All new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book (available August 1)

 
If you follow me on Facebook, you may have noticed my posts last week about the Close to My Heart annual convention in Dallas. Woo hoo! We had a great time and there was a lot of exciting news announced during this fun, annual event. The biggest and best announcement for me was the brand new and exclusive to CTMH Cricut "Artiste" cartridge that just joined the CTMH catalog of products. My "Art Philosophy" cartridge (released last year by CTMH) has lived in my machine for the past year. Both of these cartridges are exclusive to CTMH and can only be purchased through me. There are some SERIOUSLY COOL things on this new "Artiste" cartridge! From cupcake wrappers, party ensembles, sun and clouds, mustaches, pinwheels, font, ferris wheel and merry-go-round, to strawberry boxes, cupcake boxes, treat boxes, coffin box, rosettes, interactive cards, pop up cards, fancy envelopes and more this is a 700 image packed cartridge!

Click here to take a look!


But wait! There's more!

* This cartridge comes with 3 "D" size stamp sets (retail $17.95 each, yours free with the cartridge)that coordinate with the images on the cartridge and are exclusive to the cartridge bundle!

* You will also receive 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard elements (free) with your cartridge bundle!

* Price is just $99 plus shipping and tax.

* You can purchase the Stamp of the Month for just $5 with your cartridge!

*  Orders begin on August 1st, 2012 for all this awesomeness! I'm taking preorders now! Just $25 down to reserve a cartridge for yourself. Last year, the "Art Philosophy" sold a year's inventory in just two weeks!  So don't delay!

* Or order directly from my website (beginning August 1) and have it shipped to your door via Fedex from our corporate warehouse - CLICK HERE to visit my website now!

I was able to order "Artisite" a bit early as a consultant so I will be sharing FUN projects using Artiste and our some of our new papers and stamps starting the middle of next week! 



And....If you've ever thought about becoming a Close to My Heart consultant now is the time to take the plunge because they just announced a brand new $49 Consultant Starter Kit that is full of $130 in product!  This kit is perfect for scrappers and papercrafters and/or those just starting out, who may want to try the product at a great price!

Not only that, starting August 1st and while supplies last, they will send you a beautiful CTMH branded damask bag! I'd love to have you join my team and share the fun!  

To learn more about the benefits of becoming a consultant and to sign up, visit my site by clicking here:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment