I saw an idea similar to this on Pamela O'Connor's blog...she is so talented and creative, I was inspired to create my own version! If you like this, here's what you need to make one of your own!
Materials and Tools:
Cardstock: Cocoa, Colonial White, and Lagoon
Stella B&T bulk paper
Durables Studs Round
Just for You Stamp Set (B1398)
Colonial White Cardstock 2 ¾”, flower 3 (p. 57)
1. Assuming a standard size Post It Note pad, score the Cocoa cardstock at 3 ¾” and 3 ¼”.
2. Stamp the flower frame image on the Colonial White cardstock.
3. Using second generation stamping, stamp the petal image in Lagoon ink on each petal of the flower.
4. Using the rock and roll stamping technique and second generation stamping, stamp the outside edges of each petal in Olive ink.
5. Using a ½” x 2” strip of Colonial White cardstock and Cocoa ink, stamp the “A note for you” message. Trim the edge of the strip to form a “v”.
6. Sponge all edges in Cocoa ink, if desired.
7. Wrap the Cocoa cardstock around the Post It Note pad and adhere the back of the Post It Note to the Cocoa cardstock.
8. Use Cocoa ribbon to wrap the spine of the Cocoa cardstock cover. (This will cover the original scoring from the Cricut.) Add some adhesive to the inside of the spine and the top of the Post It Note pad and press firmly.
9. Attach the flower (with a pop dot, if desired) and squares to the cover.
10. Attach the Durables Stud to the center of the flower.
11. Tuck the “A note for you” just under the stud and adhere.
Close to My Heart Independent Consultant
DID YOU KNOW?
*Offer available March 1—31, 2012. No additional tax is charged on the Cricut® collection when ordered during enrollment.
**Additional requirements and limitations regarding the redemption and shipping of Select Product Credit apply. Select Product Credit is added to new Consultant account following approval of enrollment.