Friday, May 6, 2011

Want Some Blog Candy?

Congratulations to Susan Muehe, this week's $10 prize pack blog candy winner!  Susan your prize is on its' way to you!

Wondering what I mean by BLOG CANDY?  Want to be a winner, too?  Summer is almost here and I am ready to start scrapbooking and paper crafting more as our family schedule slows down. So, in order to motivate YOU to get back into papercrafting, I have put together a BLOG CANDY GIFT-PACK valued at over $50 in FREE Close To My Heart products! This is blog candy at its' best!


*WOWZA* Here’s what you have to do to get your name entered into my drawing for this awesome free giveaway…and be sure to read all the way to the end of this post to find out how to win some little prizes every Friday this month!

1. Sign up to Follow my blog. (You can do so in the upper right hand corner.)

2. Post a message about my BLOG CANDY on your blog linking back to this post…if you don’t have a blog you can link from a message board, like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Just click on the little networking links below.

3. Lastly come on back…and leave me a comment showing where I can find the link.

IT’S THAT EASY!!

I will choose (1) winner on Memorial Day, May 30, 2011 to receive this AWESOME $50 surprise pack! But, to make this even more fun, I will randomly select a winner every Friday until then to receive a $10 prize pack! All you have to do is follow the three steps above and then start watching your email for my blog posts in your inbox to see if you’re the winner! Good luck!  Everyone who enters is eligible to receive a $10 prize pack AND the $50 BLOG CANDY grand prize!

And to motivate you further, take a look at my website:  http://jillk.myctmh.com/ where you can shop 24/7 for the best in scrapbooking, stamping and paper supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment