Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scrappy Hour & DISNEY Workshop

CONVENTION PICS!
Joy and I went to Close to My Heart's annual convention just a few weeks ago. It was held in Washington, DC at the Gaylord National. Here we are in our Scattered Hearts t-shirts at the opening session! So excited!
Pictured here with Joy and me is Jeanette Lynton, Founder & CEO of Close to My Heart! Everyone lined up to meet her and get a photo...kind of like at Disney World when you line up to meet Mickey and Minnie. Jeanette is a HUGE star in the scrapbooking world!
New IDEA BOOK! Coming September 1! One of the many perks of attending the convention is that you get to see, use and buy all of the new products! I was in heaven!

Pictured here is my team! Elizabeth Chu, my wonderful upline and Joy Nagel, my wonderful downline! We had a great time together! We are working at a Create and Take in this photo. I love new products and ideas! Next year: DISNEYLAND! Join my team and you can be part of this wonderful experience!

Upcoming Events:

FREE Scrappy Hour!

Friday, July 30, 6pm-10pm, at my house

* RSVP before Thursday, July 29.
* Please bring a beverage & snack to share! * Work on your own projects!
* Get a "Sneak Peek" at the 2010 Fall/Winter catalog & products!
* Get a free gift if you bring a friend who has not attended one of my events!


"Hi Ho, Hi Ho,
It's Off to Scrap We Go!"
Gather up all of those Disney pictures
and come on over!
You won't want to miss this one!



Zippidee (Disney!) Workshop
Sunday, August 8, 2pm

DEADLINE TO REGISTER & PAY: Friday, July 30 but don't delay! This class will fill up and I only have limited space available. Can't attend, but still want the kit? No problem! I can deliver or ship directly to you!

For Just $29.95 you get the Zippidee Basic Kit which includes: an exclusive My Acrylix stamp set, My Reflections Zippidee Level 2 paper packet, Dimensional Elements Stars, the workshop guide, and hands-on instruction from me. You will have enough materials to make THREE 12x12 double page spreads, six cards, and more!

Add the following items, a la carte, to take your scrapbooking design to the next level!

Fancy Fuzz: $3.95 (a must have!)
Waxy Flax Black: $3.95
Holiday Craft Buttons: $7.95

Email me at JillLKaale@aol.com or call me at 281-309-1968 to save your spot!


Coming in September: all new card workshop, featuring clear cards! Stay tuned for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment