Sunday, July 4, 2010

July News

Happy Fourth of July!

I am so excited! Later this week Joy and I will be traveling to Washington, DC for CTMH's annual convention. I know I will have so much to share with you when I return: new ideas, techniques, and products, products, products! A special promotion for July will be announced this week at the convention, so watch my blog for details!

Summer is going by so quickly, but I still have a few events planned for you!

Upcoming Events:

FREE Scrappy Hour: please bring a beverage & snack to share
* Work on your own projects!
* Get a "Sneak Peek" at the 2010 Fall/Winter catalog & products!
* Get a free gift if you bring a friend who has not attended one of my events!

WHEN: Friday, July 30, 2010 6pm-10pm, at my house
RSVP before Thursday, July 29


Coming in August: Zippidee (Disney!) workshop

Coming in September: all new card workshop


Watch my blog for updates from the convention!

Hope to see you at Scrappy Hour on Friday, July 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment