Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Flowers! The Prettiest Little Stamp of the Month Ever!


I am so excited to finally share this cute My Acrylix stamp set with you! It is called Flower Pot and is a limited edition Stamp of the Month, available April 1-30 only.

If you are attending ScrapHappy Saturday on Saturday, April 17, please consider taking a little bit out of your cropping time to join me for a card class and/or scrapbook class. Details for both to be revealed soon, but as a little tease, one of the cards pictured above will be part of the card class, so you will get the chance to use my stamps from this cute collection! I have just a few spots left, so if you are planning to attend and haven't registered, please let me know as soon as possible. Deadline to register is Saturday, April 3.

Great news! The new summer idea book and catalog has been released to consultants and I am happy to report that you will want to get your hands on this idea book! One line of paper is especially exciting and I can give you just a little hint....M-I-C...HiHo...When You Wish...got any idea of what I am hinting at? Join me at ScrapHappy Saturday for a special peek!


Like the cards pictured above and want to make your own? Here's what you need:

My Acrylix Flower Pot stamp set
My Reflections Veranda Level 2 kit (X7119B)
and/or Creative Basics Veranda Collection (X5809)
Creme Brulee Designer Ribbon Rounds ((Z1131)
Clear Sparkles (Z1104)
Exclusive Inks markers in Desert Sand (Z2318), Hollyhock (Z2128), Creme Brulee (Z2167), and Juniper (Z2165)
Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Cocoa (Z2114)
Corner rounder (Z578) or scalloped scissors


Like what you see? Why not forward this on to your friends? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment