Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm a Sucker for Paper Crafting!


Isn't this a cute little project? I made a bunch of these for my daughter's class for their Valentine's Party. So easy and so fun! A lollipop holder!

Supplies: Tulip Cardstock, White Cardstock, A Love Stamp Set (A1103-$7.95), Tulip Stamp Pad (Z2166-$5.25), Chocolate Stamp Pad (Z2111-$5.25), Blush Stamp Pad (Z2106-$5.25), pink bling and a random ribbon scrap. I used flat heart shape lollipops from my local store.

Here are the directions:

1. First, cut your cardstock base (I used Tulip cardstock) at 2 1/2" x 5 1/4". Score the base at 2 1/4" and 2 3/4". This makes a little 1/4" gap at the top.

2. Next, cut a piece of white cardstock into a 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" square. Decorate as desired. I used the cutest little stamp set (A Love...only $7.95!) Adhere the square to the front of the lollipop holder.

3. Finally, punch two holes at bottom. Place the lollipop into the holder, and tie with ribbon! So easy and so fun!

Thanks to the fabulous Tina Sutton for sharing this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment